We realize bringing a new pet into your family is an important decision and we take great pride in having your puppy ready to hit the ground running with proper vaccinations, great nutrition and lots of love as they enter your home! All of our English Cream Golden Retriever puppies on Life's Abundance come with a 36-month Health Guarantee.
All of our puppies come with:
Vet Checked by our Veterinarian
3-Year Hip, Elbow, Heart & Eye Guarantee**
Shots & Wormed (appropriate with age)
Limited AKC Registration Application
Puppy Packet filled with lots of information put together by us.
Lifetime support for you and your new family member from us.
1. Puppies are ready to go to their new homes at 8 weeks old. It is best for the puppy's well-being and social skills to remain with their litter mates until 8 weeks old.
2. We offer a 36-Month Health Guarantee for Hips, Elbows, Heart and Eyes for all pups that remain on the Life’s Abundance “All Life Stages” Nutritional System. (To learn more about Life's Abundance please click on the "Nutrition" Tab)
3. We require a non-refundable deposit of $500.00 to reserve a puppy. Deposits may be paid by check, money order, or of course, cash!
4. All of our puppies come with AKC Limited Registration Papers, unless otherwise agreed upon (Limited Registration allows you to register your puppy with AKC as a pet, but they are under a Spay/Neuter Contract). Puppies are English Cream Golden Retrievers; both parents are registered with AKC. A copy of your puppies AKC Limited Registration will be given upon pick up or mailed within one month.
5. Puppy price is $3500 (+ 7.6% sales tax for applicable states).
6. Full purchase price is due at the time of puppy pick up. We accept full payment by Venmo or bank check at least 4 days in advance of pick up, but we accept only cash the day of pick up so please plan accordingly.
7. We offer shipping if needed at 8 weeks of age. In the event the puppy is to be shipped, Buyer shall be responsible for all associated costs.
1. Breeder guarantees that puppy has had proper care to date and has been checked by a veterinarian. Puppy has received its first shots and been de-wormed. Shot records will be furnished at the time of purchase. If puppy is being shipped, a copy of the shots & de-worm records will be shipped to the buyer.
2. If within one week of receiving the puppy and he/she is examined by a reputable veterinarian and the health of the puppy is found to be at serious risk due to a congenital defect (existing at birth), owner shall notify breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed vet describing puppy’s condition and shall return the puppy and papers to the breeder within one week of the examination. Breeder will replace the puppy or refund the full price of the puppy provided puppy is in the same condition mentally and physically as when originally purchased. This does not include worms, fleas, mites, coccidiosis, giardia, or any other parasites, as they are common in dogs and puppies. Breeder assumes no responsibility for veterinarian or shipping fees. Nor is the breeder responsible if puppy contracts a communicable disease after leaving breeder’s possession.
3. **36 Month Hip, Elbow, Heart and Eye Guarantee: Because canine hip dysplasia and so many other preventable illnesses are related to poor nutrition, we require that your precious puppy continue on Life's Abundance nutrition for the first 36 months of his/her life in order to qualify for this 3-Year Health Guarantee. Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! We highly recommend you continue to keep your pet on the “All Life Stages” Daily System beyond the guarantee period to promote optimal health for a lifetime. If on the “All Life Stages” System for the first 36 months, the following guarantees apply:
1. Breeder offers a 36-month hip and elbow guarantee on any puppy found to have moderate or severely affected hip or elbow dysplasia. The following applies: The puppy must have a new x-ray by your veterinarian to confirm the diagnosis and it must be documented by an official OFA preliminary consultation.
2. Breeder offers a 36-month guarantee on any puppy found to have a severe heart murmur (Grade 5/6 or 6/6). The following applies: The puppy must have a canine cardiologist perform an echogram to confirm the diagnosis.
3. Breeder offers a 36-month guarantee on any puppy found to have congenital eye disease as diagnosed by a board certified veterinary ophthalmologist.
4. Refund Policy: Upon receipt of a letter to breeder from a reputable veterinarian stating that in his/her opinion this condition is congenital, puppy will be replaced by a puppy of equal value at breeder’s convenience or we will refund up to 50% of the puppy purchase price to reimburse medical bills – buyer’s choice. We reserve the right to have a second opinion from our veterinarian. We also reserve the right to acquire DNA to determine the dog or puppy as one of our lineages.
5. Breeder does not guarantee color, size, championship, or temperament of any puppy.
6. Breeder retains the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel this contract at any time and for any reason prior to the puppy reaching 8 weeks of age. If the Breeder opts to cancel this contract, Breeder shall refund Buyer’s deposit within one week of said cancellation.
7. Breeder makes no guarantees regarding the loss of the puppy due to accidental death, theft, sickness due to lack of vaccinations, etc., or any other loss beyond the Breeder’s control except as stated above.
8. Breeder has the right to, at any time, decide to stop breeding English Cream Golden Retrievers. In this case, no replacement puppies shall be given and this contract is null and void.
9. Breeder will not refund money in whole or part for any reason other than stated in the Guarantee.
LIMITATIONS OF GUARANTEE
The following will void all Guarantees:
Allowing your dog to become obese or underfed at any time.
Underfed: Ribs are highly visible. Ideal Body Condition: Can feel and see outline of ribs.
Overfed: Dog has no waist when viewed from above. Belly is rounded when viewed from the side.
Evidence of neglect or abuse.
Previous related trauma (broken bones, related injuries, etc.)
Dog has been bred.
Evidence of Strenuous Exercise – for example: No treadmill, no jogging, no extensive standing on back of legs or excessive retrieving or playing on slippery floors.
We are not responsible for accidents, negligence or poisonings.
This guarantee is non-transferable. Puppy must be owned by the original owner named in this agreement.
Should a dog purchased under this agreement be returned or exchanged for any reason whatsoever, the buyer/owner is responsible for all transportation expenses, veterinarian charges, crate fees, airfreight charges, and transport fees to and from the involved airports.
1. To have puppy examined within 1 week of purchase by a licensed veterinarian to validate this guarantee. If the puppy is returned due to illness, a verified letter from the veterinarian is required.
2. The puppy is not being purchased for resale and will never be sold to a pet shop, puppy mill or agent of the same.
3. If at any time your pet is removed from the Life’s Abundance “All Life Stages” System before the age of 36 months, the 3-Year Hip, Elbow, Heart and Eye Guarantees specified in this contract becomes void without exceptions.
4. To provide all annual vet exams and to continue all required vaccine shots as recommended by their vet. It is important the puppy has all puppy shots, and their yearly boosters. Failure to comply with and provide documentation of these requirements voids all guarantees.
5. To provide proper care & adequate housing. Buyer is to have a fenced yard or kennel if the dog will be housed outside. The Buyer will groom, train, and care for this dog in a manner consistent with high quality pet ownership. Obedience classes are recommended before the pup is 1 year old.
6. Buyer is to spay or neuter their dog within one year of age, or in the timeframe recommended by their vet. Limited Registration pets can produce no litters.
7. The value of the pet for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price of the pet, and does not include any additional prices declared by the buyer, such as value of show dog, shipping or training fees.
8. That the Buyer will return their Golden to Sweet Cream Golden’s if the Buyer is unable or unwilling for any reason to care for their Golden. Buyer agrees that they will never surrender their dog to a dog rescue or animal shelter.
9. This agreement shall be deemed consummated in Stevens County and shall be governed by the laws of the state of Washington. If for any reason litigations should occur, the venue shall lie in Colville or Spokane, WA. Breeder will not be responsible for any costs associated with this process.
Shipping of Puppy: Pups are shipped at 8 weeks of age and will be guaranteed for up to 72 hours from shipping date. They will have had their 1st set of shots and several rounds of dewormer as well as a vet health check! Buyer is responsible for shipping fees. Breeder shall not be responsible for death or injury of said puppy/dog due to negligence or carelessness of the Buyer, any airline, live animal carrier, it’s agents or employees.
Nutrition & Food: Life's Abundance Pet Food and Supplements are a great combination to provide your dog with optimal health right out of the gate so that your English Cream can live a long and happy life with your family! Our puppies begin Life’s Abundance supplements when starting dry food because of the powerful antioxidants which assists to eliminate free radicals and boost the immune system, creating a preventative against skin and coat problems, various forms of cancer, heart issues, arthritis, cataracts, tumors, digestive problems, allergies, and hip dysplasia. We place all of our dogs on these balanced and nutritional products and strongly recommend you continue on them through your pets lifetime. Because we have no control of what food products, snacks, or table foods puppies eat, having your pup on the “All Life Stages” Daily System ensures us that your pet will be getting a premium food and supplement provided and trusted by top breeders.
Ordering your pups “All Life Stages” Daily System – Easy to follow instructions will be provided several weeks before your precious pet comes home!
It is our sincere hope that you will enjoy your puppy for years to come! We have taken steps to ensure that your new puppy has been socialized, loved on, and is nutritionally off to a great start by eating a premium dog food and nutritional supplements. Thank you for opening your home and your heart to care for such a special animal!